Clinical Psychologist would base on evidence-based psychological treatment approaches, helping the clients to relieve their psychological distress and learning, behaviour or social difficulties, so as to enhance their quality of life.
Counselling or psychotherapy could be conducted in the mode of individual, family or group. Common clinical psychological consultation and psychotherapy include the following:
1. Child's Specific Learning Difficulties Training and Therapy
2. Child's Emotional / Behavioural / Social Problem Therapy
3. Parenting and Parent-child Relationship Consultation
4. Child Training and Treatment Group
5. Adult's Mood and Psychiatric Disorder Counselling and Therapy
such as work-stress, sleep disturbance, bereavement, depression, anxiety, social difficulty, adjustment disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorder, early psychosis, schizophrenia, personality disorder, etc.
6. Pre-marital Consultation and Counselling
7. Marital and Family Therapy
8. Health-related Counselling
such as facing medical illnesses or operation, patients with chronic illness, care-takers' stress, somatoform disorder, etc.