Clinical Psychologist offers professional and formal psychological assessments to clients by clinical interview, clinical observations and standardized psychological assessment tools.
Common Clinical Psychological Assessments include the followings:
1. Intelligence Functioning
3. Specific Learning Difficulties
4. Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
5. Autistic Spectrum Disorder)
6. Children's Emotion / Behaviour / Social Ability / Development
7. Adults' Emotion / Behaviour / Social Ability / Personality
8. Health Related Psychological Problems, such as psychosomatic
symptoms, irritable-bowel syndrome, tension headache, chronic pain,
weight management, cigarette and alcohol addiction, etc.
9. Cognitive / Neuropsychological Functioning, such as intelligence, pre- /
post-neurosurgery, traumatic brain injury, dementia, etc.